IPSOFACTO hosts servers at the 200 Paul Street Datacenter in South San Francisco.
It’s located in the second largest market for collocation in the United States –– just south of downtown San Francisco. The five-story building was originally built in 1955 and has since been remodeled and retrofitted into a Telecom Center, in accordance with the San Francisco Uniform Building Code in 1999.
The 200 Paul Street Colocation Datacenter building:
- Is one of the premier carrier hotels in North America.
- Is seismically rated.
- Is pre-action fire protected.
- Has floor Loads of 125lbs/sf.
- Has HVAC: Minimum N+1 Configuration.
- Maintains monitoring for mission critical systems, surveillance, and access control.
- Has DC, UPS, and back-up generator power.
- Has 24x7x365 lobby staff security.
- Is a Brick facade, poured concrete structure.
- Provides 24x7x365 technical support.